martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

En inglich

Where We Belong | Chapter XII

I don’t regret for nothing, for anything what I gave or for what I'd take, It’s been a long journey, I been walking for so many lives seeking you, wondering were you might be, and I finally find you in this life, where I’m totally aware of what I’m doing, fully awaken, and deeply in love of you

There’s a hole in my soul and you can see it in my eyes when they look at you from far away; I know where its my home, its in you arms where your heart keeps me warm; I will defend our kind, our blood till death, and who ever dares to cross the line will fall to never get on his feet again

My arms claim for you at day and night, while my eyes seek for you between the faces of strangers hoping to find you, my soul keeps calling you when he looks at the moon trying to reach you, and even when I know I will see you soon, I cant wait to wrap you in my arms to never let you go again, from now on we walk in the same path, we share the same heart, we will write together the chronicles of life that already are waiting for us

I’m a faithful devote of you kindness, an admirer of the strength of your spirit, and the keeper of all that it makes you in the way that I love; you can count with me, every day, every life; this is where we belong and I truly believe there’s a place for us beyond the shades, I’m just waiting for you to conquered, to see how together we can have everything that we want, Trust in me, I will take care of you and your dreams and hopes, because are the same as mine, like the same is the language that only you and me can we speak

You are not anymore The Lonely Loveless; you became from now on, and till I stop breathing in my Beloved Demon…My Home, My Love, My Kingdom

I’m yours, You are mine…This is where we belong

MW

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mientras Dormias