martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Englich 2

Chapter XI | Warriors Of The Rising Moon


-No matter how far apart we are, my thoughts always find their way to find you, this is not something new, I been dreaming about you since you were sleeping, dreaming about some others worlds, wondering in some others dreams; I find you with my eyes closed, with my ears full of some others voices, even though...I find you

This is what I am, what I'll be because of you, I'm not a poet and certainly I'm not a prince, I'm just me, without mask, without shields, without fears, without lives locked inside me,I am the same that you see walking outside your door, the same that you see waiting for this, I am the one who whisper in you ear when you lay down next to me, I am the same that still standing willing to give you all, to conquer everything that you are waiting for

I am me
and therefore I'm yours

MasterWolf

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mientras Dormias